You will find sandwiches here with cheeses and cured meats typical of the Park, along with drinks and snacks, and also cakes and desserts that we bake ourselves.
Home cooking, always using typical Park products – there is also a vegetarian and “Little Hikers” menu for our welcome young guests.
The restaurant has 3 large rooms and 4 outdoor tables with wooden benches.
Parties and/or group lunches are organised on request.
You can stay with breakfast included in:
Matrimonial double rooms (complete with sheets, duvets and bath towels)
Family rooms (complete with sheets, duvets and bath towels)
Dorms (complete with pillow and mattress cover; sheets, blanket and bath towels on request with a supplement charge)
Due to our interest in saving water, discounts will be applied to those with their own personal towels.
Bathroom with shower, shared per floor.
- Equipped with AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and trained personnel
- Pets allowed
- Take credit cards
- Convenient access to the Rifugio and WC for disabled people
- Free WIFI (No GSM coverage)
- Indoors and outdoors games for children, high chairs for sitting at the table and a changing table
- Games for grown-ups
- Books available for both grown-ups and children
- Snowshoe rental
- Sale of typical “Beigua Park Institution” products and books
- Accessible by car with ample parking facilities
- Meteorological station
- Discounts for students on “study stays”,
(university students or postgraduates can get discounts for their stay)